Only golf carts are covered by this ordinance and can be registered at the Millington Police Department.  To be legal in the Village of Millington all golf carts must be registered with the Millington Police Department.  Golf carts must have a red reflector visible from 500’ affixed to the rear of the cart and a slow moving vehicle sign.  All other types of vehicles such as ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles are covered under the Michigan Motor Vehicle Code and must be plated, stickered and licensed through the Secretary of State.